At Sculpt Aesthetic Center, we make sure to provide safe and quality female body sculpting in Frisco to cater to the needs of our female clients. A sculpted and toned body is one of the primary aesthetic goals for women. These procedures shape women’s bodies by enhancing the shape and appearance of various body parts.
Nobody likes having a flat rear end. To address this issue while also contouring other areas of the body, we offer buttock augmentation with fat transfer. The Brazilian butt lift removes excess fat from other areas of the body and purifies it before injecting it into key areas of the buttocks.
Women are prone to accumulating excess fat in certain areas of their bodies. This excess fat is often incredibly hard to reduce with diet and exercise alone. We recommend liposuction for women who want to get rid of their stubborn fat. The liposuction procedure is often combined with other body-sculpting procedures for optimal results.
Pregnancy, childbirth, and breastfeeding are experiences that can significantly change women’s bodies. Many women develop excess fat and loose skin, experience breast changes, and lose abdominal-muscle tightness.
A mommy makeover is a total body-sculpting package for women. It can involve multiple procedures, including:
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)– A tummy tuck is a body-sculpting procedure that removes excess fat and skin while tightening abdominal muscles and the remaining skin.
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy)– Breasts can become saggy after breastfeeding. A breast lift is a surgical procedure that lifts and shapes the breasts, helping restore them to their pre-pregnancy appearance.
- Breast Augmentation – A breast augmentation procedure enhances the size and projection of the breasts using implants. Breast implants can be filled with saline or silicone.
- Liposuction – Liposuction is a procedure that removes excess fat from various parts of the body.
- Buttock Augmentation with Fat (BBL) – BBL uses a fat-transfer technique to enhance the shape and fullness of the buttocks.
- Buttock Lift – A buttock lift removes excess skin from the buttocks and lifts the remaining sagging skin for a tighter appearance. The procedure involves the buttocks, hips, and thighs.
- Laser & Skin Resurfacing – Pregnancy, childbirth, and breastfeeding can affect skin health and cause fine lines to develop. We offer laser and skin resurfacing procedures to make the skin look healthy and glowing.
A tummy tuck, also called an abdominoplasty, is a cosmetic procedure designed to contour the abdominal area. It addresses excess skin, stubborn fat, and sagging muscles to produce a toned abdominal area. At Sculpt Aesthetic Center, Dr. Beck provides tummy tucks for Frisco, TX, patients.
Congratulations on your life-changing transformation towards a healthy body weight. Now it’s time to look as great as you feel.
Am I a Good Candidate for Body Sculpting?
Most women who want to improve the shape and appearance of their bodies are ideal candidates for body-sculpting procedures. Healthy women with realistic goals are good candidates for body sculpting. Candidates should not be pregnant or breastfeeding.
Schedule Your Consultation
If you want to learn more about female body sculpting in Frisco, visit Sculpt Aesthetic Center. All your questions and concerns will be answered during your consultation, and we will present you with suitable procedure options based on your goals. Contact us today to schedule your consultation!
Request a Consultation
You will not only get a comprehensive, tailored plan to help you reach your immediate goals, but you also gain a partner for maximizing your look throughout life. So, if you are ready to make a change or are just in the beginning stages of thinking about what is right for you, contact us to learn about the amazing results we can achieve.