Gain the Confidence that Comes Along with Looking and Feeling Your Best.
What is a Mommy Makeover?
A mommy makeover can target a certain area, but often involves a combination of breast and body plastic surgery procedures to highlight the full contours of your figure. The most common mommy makeover procedure includes a Tummy Tuck, Breast Lift and/or Breast Augmentation, and Liposuction. After a detailed examination and discussion of your goals, a tailored surgical plan is created for you.
What are the different options for a Mommy Makeover?
Common procedures performed as part of a mommy makeover package include:
- Tummy Tuck (abdominoplasty)– to remove extra skin, flatten the stomach and shape the waist.
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy)– to shape and lift the breasts into a more youthful position.
- Breast Augmentation– to increase breast size, add volume and shape to deflated breasts.
- Liposuction– to remove stubborn fat from the stomach, love handles, bra-line, hips and thighs.
- Buttock Augmentation with fat (BBL)– to add volume, projection and shape to the butt.
- Buttock Lift- to remove excess skin of the lower back and lift sagging skin of the buttock, hips and outer thighs.
- Laser & Skin Resurfacing– to remove unhealthy skin, remove fine lines, and restore your glow.
Who Is a Good Candidate for a Mommy Makeover?
A good candidate for a mommy makeover is a woman in good health that does not or no longer plans on getting pregnant. If a pregnancy is likely or planned, it is better to wait on the Tummy Tuck procedure and potentially any breast procedure as well. Additional pregnancies could stretch the abdominal tissue while hormonal changes and breast-feeding can drastically change the quality and elasticity of breast tissue.
Is it safe to have multiple procedures done at the same time?
Yes. It is common to do three or four different procedures at the same time as part of the mommy makeover package. Since multiple areas are normally addressed at one time, a mommy makeover procedure is performed under general anesthesia to allow surgical efficiency and strict monitoring to ensure patient safety. Surgical time will vary based on the surgical plan.
Meet Our Team
Dr. Daniel Beck is a board-certified plastic surgeon with additional training in cosmetic surgery, LASERs, and hair restoration. He is a recognized leader in his field as a top doctor, lecturer, consultant, teacher, and mentor. Together with his select team, Dr. Beck combines skill, expertise, the latest technology, and unwavering attention to detail for the most dramatic, but natural outcomes possible.
Procedure Before & After's
Request a Consultation
You will not only get a comprehensive, tailored plan to help you reach your immediate goals, but you also gain a partner for maximizing your look throughout life. So, if you are ready to make a change or are just in the beginning stages of thinking about what is right for you, contact us to learn about the amazing results we can achieve.